note from the nurse:
Any parent needing to bring medication orders, medications or supplies to their child's school should call their school nurse to set up a date and time. Medication forms are located on the county website under the school nurse and health. The nurse will meet them at the front of the school to verify completion of all paperwork, count medications and accept any supplies. The nurse will then call to set up a video/phone Health Care meeting with the appropriate school team members as soon as possible.
7th & 12th Grade Required Immunizations
- All students entering 7th grade are required to provide documentation of receiving 1 TDAP and 1 Meningococcal vaccine prior to starting school August 2019.
- All students entering 12th grade are required to provide documentation of receiving 1 TDAP and 2 meningococcal vaccines prior to starting school August 2019.
- If a student received their first meningococcal vaccine after turning age 16 then only 1 meningococcal vaccine is required.
- Students who do not provide documentation of receiving the required immunizations on the first day of school will be sent home until documentation is provided.
- Days missed due to not having the required immunizations are considered unexcused absences.
Special Dietary Forms